Feedback from old site

Ask or Answer questions, share information with your fellow community members.

Feedback from old site

Postby littleriverphil » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Fairly new here, I joind last month and got off to a great start. listed 6 auctions in 2 days, and had them all close with the buy it now. I shipped the auctioned stamps of the their new owners, and left feedback for my buyers. This morning I awoke to find a whole new site, that no longer reconized me, so I had to re-register, and re-list the 3 auctions that I had running. My question is .. How are my buyers going to leave feedback for me?
Last edited by littleriverphil on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littleriverphil

Re: Feedback from old site

Postby admin » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:28 pm

We are working on the problem.

Can not promise a positive answer as the upgrade to the site has been a massive task.

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby littleriverphil » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:40 pm

I would guess that it would be a massive task. Each auction that closed with bids would have to be arcived and the buyers would then be able to leave feedback, any chance you could give me the 6 good feedback? I could email the buyers, but with out the connection of the actual auction, I'm not sure how they would leave feedback for me, unless my buyers were to contact admin and tell them to leave feedback for me.
littleriverphil

Postby littleriverphil » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Some thing that would help us promote our auctions would be an easy one click link to our auctions, perhaps part of a drop down menu as a cursor is hover over a username, the dropdown would have a link to my profile, or my auctions. I've got 3 autcions running now, in U.S.definitives, all from the 1870s to 1880s, all large banknotes, some really nice stamps, great cancels, and thay can be seen a littleriverpphil's mylittleauctions.com. Here.
http://www.my-little-auctions.com/categ ... nt_id=1983
littleriverphil

Postby littleriverphil » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 pm

I'll see if I can write some html code here and get it to work. <a href="http://www.my-little-auctions.com/categories.php?parent_id=1983">Look here</a>
Last edited by littleriverphil on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littleriverphil

Postby littleriverphil » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Nope, that doesn't work. :( but my post count is up. ;)
littleriverphil

Postby john_in_ukraine » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:03 pm

I feel the same about feedback.

I would point out that there is not, an old site and a new site.

It is and always has been

http://www.my-little-auctions.com/

The site in the previous format was limited in many ways.

I have lost around 200 Positive feedback. And Yes, I want everything, but if I have to settle for the lose past feedbcak which I am sure I will build up again, in return for auto relisting, I am very happy. I did waste a lot of time relisting in the past.

The site may have a few hiccups at the moment and the lose of past feedback, but the new look, pictures on the home page, auto relisting, the chance for buyers to watch items, larger and more pictures. I think the site has taken a big step forward :)
john_in_ukraine

Postby littleriverphil » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:22 pm

I would point out that there is not, an old site and a new site.

:) Well, ok, maybe I should refer to the change over as per and post 9/1. Dumped all of my past auctions, and the 3 I had running. Had to relist but all that took was copy and pasting. Not that big of a deal since I only had 6 compleated auctions, all close wiht in one day with buy it nows bids. I could contact the buyers for the feedback but the record of the auctions is missing.
During the moderating period from the 1st of the month, I replied to one of your posts, but can't find that post. In it I asked how long you had been in the Ukraine, and what you collected?
littleriverphil

Return to Selling by auction at my-little-auctions.com